Terms of service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Here's all the small print you need to give you confidence when making a purchase at shopsunies.com We think we've got everything covered in our terms and conditions, but if you've got any additional questions and queries you can always have a look at our frequently asked questions section or get in contact with us via our contact us page.
Sunies GmbH sell woman sandals, kids sneakers and unisex slides. All Sunies shoes are produced in Brazil and sold on the worldwide shoe market.
The terms and conditions below apply to the use of the shopsunies.com website, and by placing an order with us you are agreeing to accept them.
Remember that sometimes we may make changes to our service and systems, if this happens we'll update these terms and conditions so make sure you check them regularly.
By visiting shopsunies.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Terms and Conditions. shopsunies.com website(s) (our "Site" or "Sites") and related services are made available to you pursuant to the following Terms and Conditions. We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions.
Please read the Terms and Conditions and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Site.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
When you submit an order using our website we will follow the procedures detailed below:
- We will take your payment as soon as your card details have been processed or at the time of dispatch.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail as an acknowledgement of your order within one hour. This e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your order by us.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract between you and us will take place when we despatch the goods to you.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your order, we will make contact via email as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event that we cannot place an order for you, any money paid will be refunded to you as soon as possible and at the latest within 7 days.
- In times of high demand timings may change, please refer to 'Ordering Information' page for the latest details.
- You must agree that all information provided when you complete your order is true and accurate and that all credit / debit card details provided through the shopsunies.com website are in your own name. Fraudulent use of credit / debit cards will mean that we pass your details to the relevant crime prevention authorities for investigation.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time up to the point of dispatch if we discover an error in the pricing displayed.
- Our online prices are in line with our store prices, except during promotional periods where prices may vary, prices advertised online will not always be available in store.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee applies to all products purchased through our website. If you require an exchange or refund, all we ask is that you return your items to us, in a perfect condition and with their original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
On Sale items we do ask you to return any goods for exchange within 14 days of receipt, as this will ensure you receive your replacement goods at Sale prices. You may exchange any item for an alternative.
During special sales or discounted items we do not provide refunds.
Goods to be returned or exchanged can be sent back to us the cost of the return postage is borne by you.
Sunies GmbH is selling woman sandals, kids sneakers and unisex slides. All Sunies shoes are produced in Brazil and sold on the worldwide shoe market.
Further information on how to return your goods can be found on our 100% satisfaction guarantee page or in our FAQs? This is in addition to your statutory rights.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
Changes and cancels can be made as long as the order hasn’t been shipped. Please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com
Please ensure you provide us with your name, address including postcode, the product ordered and your Order ID from your confirmation e-mail.
If you wish to return your products once they've been received, please follow the procedure set out on our 100% satisfaction guarantee page and in our FAQs.
We may at our discretion cancel your order up until the point of delivery if we find a pricing issue, believe fraudulent activity has occurred, believe a customer is using a mail forwarding service or an address masking service.
We make every effort to reproduce colours on shopsunies.com as accurately as possible, however, colour displays can be different depending on your computer settings, so exact colour matches are not possible. This means that colours of the products you order may differ from what you see on screen.
shopsunies.com is a trading name of Sunies GMBH (Austria), Grinzinger Allee 74. Registered Austria
We accept payment via PayPal and by the following credit and debit cards:
Amex, Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us we will not be liable for any delay or non delivery.
All prices listed on shopsunies.com are correct at the time the information is placed, however, we reserve the right to change the price of products at any time and to cancel an order at any time up to the point of delivery. All prices include VAT.
Only one promotional offer can be used per order. Promotional offers may be withdrawn at any time.